Tax Preparers - We Can Send You Tax Client Referrals!
Lock Up Your Exclusive PTIN ZIP Code on the “Ask A Tax Preparer” Mobile App
Now Accepting 2017 Applicants – Reserve Your ZIP Codes Today Before Anyone Else!
Annual Fee of $99.00 Includes One ZIP Code – Additional ZIP Codes are Available for $50.00 Each
Step 1: Find Out if Your ZIP Codes are Available
ZIP codes are exclusive – only one tax firm per ZIP code. Your information will display on the “Ask A Tax Preparer” mobile app’s ZIP Code Search on smartphones/tablets. Want more tax clients? Don’t pass up this opportunity. Your listing will pay for itself many times over with only one new client.
Step 2: Complete Form Below to Sign Up & Reserve Your ZIP Codes
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Your application to join the “Find A Tax Preparer” network is on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to acceptance by the National Directory of Registered Tax Return Preparers & Professionals. The information provided below will be available for public display. You may receive tax and accounting questions from businesses and individuals, and you are under no obligation to answer those questions.
Not Ready to Sign Up? Want More Information?
Download the free “Ask A Tax Preparer” mobile app to see for yourself how it works. You do not need a smartphone or tablet to benefit from this program. Client prospects will be received by email or prospects will call your office directly.
On the homepage of PTINdirectory.com you can find “Request A Free Tax Consultation” and “Find A Local Tax Office” – only firms that participate in this program benefit from leads and referrals we receive.
How we drive you client referrals:
- Your ZIP Code exclusivity is found on the “Ask A Tax Preparer” mobile app which includes links to your phone number, email address and website.
- Individuals and businesses that download our mobile app in your local area will receive your firm’s information in an auto-response email during registration
- Your ZIP Code exclusivity is found on the PTINdirectory.com homepage under “Find A Local Tax Office” – only your firm shows up in your ZIP Code.
- Your firm will be sent requests for services in your geographic area from the PTINdirectory.com website and the “Ask A Tax Preparer” mobile app.
- Online requests for answers to tax questions will be sent to your firm and other participating firms within a radius of miles from your ZIP Code.
- Online requests for tax services will be sent to your firm and other participating firms within a radius of miles from your ZIP Code.
- BONUS: Tax firms joining the “Find A Tax Preparer” network will be exclusively provided with all web-based inquires that come in to the PTINdirectory.com website. The link to the request for help finding a local tax preparer page is found on over 700,000 PTINdirectory profile pages on Google and other search engines. Every day PTINdirectory.com receives requests from businesses and individuals asking us to help them find a tax professional in their local area.