Gambling Winnings & Losses

Will my Gambling winnings of $700 be reported to the IRS ?

Generally, gambling winnings are reported by the payer to the IRS on Form W-2G if the amount is $600 or more and at least 300 times the amount of the wager. The payer has the option of taking into account the wager in applying the $600 test.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Gambling Winnings & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.