Gambling Winnings & Losses

Will the $1,000 I won at Keno be reported to the IRS ?

Generally, Keno winnings are reported on Form W-2G to the IRS if they are $1,500 or more reduced by the wager amount.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Gambling Winnings & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.