Gambling Winnings & Losses

Is the $1,000 I won at Bingo reportable to the IRS ?

Generally, bingo winnings are reported on Form W-2G from the payer to the IRS if the amount is $1,200 or more.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Gambling Winnings & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.